The consulting codes are provided completely free of charge, and the study includes the initial and basic expectations in the real estate field for foreign investors in Turkey in several aspects that are carefully studied, as these studies must be done for real estate investments, namely:
Providing general information about the real estate to be invested with an analysis of its market value.
- Studying the costs of the investment project, the official expenses and the resulting taxes.
The period the project needs to enter the service.
The project’s return during the year and expectations of price increases and profits.
- Study the project price compared to similar projects in the region to choose the best project from them.
- Studying supply and demand in the region in general and the project in particular to provide an easy selling opportunity later.
- Studying the legal aspect of the project and checking property registration, title deed, mortgages and debts.
- Establishing possibilities for the potential and expected risks that no longer exist with Akwad, as it deals with secured and safe projects only.
With the increase in the demand for real estate investment in Turkey by foreigners, especially among them Arabs, the risk of investment and the risk of loss in most real estate projects that have been completed, especially projects that have been completed with the guarantee of the Turkish government, has given increased safety to everyone who desires to invest in Turkey.
Here is this ranking in the best investment options in the real estate field, which is the result of Akwad's experience in the Turkish real estate investment market for more than five years:
1- Buying an apartment in a project under construction in a modern, dynamic and developed area that is desirable by foreign investors in general and by Turkish investors in particular and then reselling it at the end of construction of the project and the completion of its cladding and taking its housing from the municipality and issuing the sectoral title deed in it (Tabu) This option is considered the most popular and the most profitable.
2- Buying an apartment in a ready-made residential project in a desired area for the Turkish population and ensuring a fixed rental return and return.
3- Investing agricultural lands for sale in Turkey in strategic locations that may fall within the city’s organizational plans and the possibility of building housing complexes on them later, and then selling them at multiples.
4- Real estate development by purchasing an old property, developing it, or rebuilding and selling it later.